With the ceremony over, you may now begin the real celebration. The wedding reception venue is a highly important place because this is where you will enjoy food and drinks, as well as the company of your guests. Hence, it is necessary to hire a wedding stylist to transform an ordinary space into something lavish for your wedding reception. You do not have to spend a great deal of money but with the right planning and style ideas, you can create quite an impression to your guests.
Check out these tips to work with your wedding stylist and transform your reception venue into something magical:
• Make the ceiling lively! Oftentimes, you spend too much time planning and decorating the table centerpieces that you neglect the ceiling décor. However, you should refrain from doing so, especially if you want a lavish reception. Use hanging flowers, green vines, chandeliers, wooden frames, or draperies. These details will transform the entire room and make it look lively. Just don’t overdo it.
• Use hanging lights. This is another great and effective way to transform a space into a magical wedding reception. There is something about the use of hanging lights that render a romantic and intimate feel into a space. Hence, you can take advantage of this to decorate your wedding reception.
• Bringing the outdoors in. The most awe-inspiring wedding reception decorations are those that bring the beauty of nature in, whether or not you are holding the reception in an outdoor setting. From beautiful vines to floral runners, it will surely leave a great impression on your guests.
• Bring attention to details. Use strategic lighting in order to highlight certain details of the wedding reception décor. For instance, you can use under-the-table lighting to compensate for dim lighting within the room. This is a great technique to showcase beautiful lighting and drapery details on the ceiling. Whatever it is that you want to achieve or highlight, you can consult with a stylist to create the right effect.
• Personalize the details. A common way to personalize the details of the wedding décor theme is to use the initials of the couple’s names in the décor. Hence, you can do the same to make the celebration even more inspired and highlight what the celebration is about.
• Use reflective surfaces. From the table to the iounge seats of the couple, or the use of wall details in the room, take advantage of reflective surfaces to add instant glamour to the room.
• Put together vintage items. There is something about using vintage touches to the décor that can make it look lavish and glamorous at the same time. If you can strategically use these items, it can add a dose of pretty to your wedding décor.
Make your wedding reception a work of magic and art! Circle of Love Weddings is an experienced wedding stylist and coordinator that has worked with all kinds of wedding themes for several years. If you are planning a wedding in Australia, check them out at http://www.circleofloveweddings.com.au/.